Website Disclaimer Notice
About Using This Website
By using this website you are accepting all the terms of this disclaimer notice. If you do not agree with anything in this notice you should not use this website.
Warranties and Liability
While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, the website is provided “as is” and no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it is made. While the content of this site is provided in good faith, we do not warrant that the information will be kept up to date, be true and not misleading, or that this site will always (or ever) be available for use.
We do not warrant that the servers that make this website available will be error, virus or bug free and you accept that it is your responsibility to make adequate provision for protection against such threats.
We recommend scanning any files before downloading.
Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
In no event will we be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out
of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
Nothing in this disclaimer notice excludes or limits any warranty implied by law for death, fraud, personal injury through negligence, or anything else which it would not be lawful for us to exclude.
Licence To Use This Website
By using this website you agree to the exclusions and limitations of liability stated above and accept them as reasonable. Do not use this website if you do not agree that they are reasonable.
If any of the points in this disclaimer notice are found to be unenforceable under applicable law that will have no bearing on the enforceability of the rest of the disclaimer notice.
Material on this website, including text and images, is protected by copyright law and is copyright to us unless credited otherwise. It may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Prior written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained for any other use of material.
No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or financial gain. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by us
Links to Other websites and Products
Links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users. We are unable to provide any warranty regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of such sites, or the reliability, quality or effectiveness of any products provided through external websites.
A link to an external site does not imply an endorsement of the views, information or products provided or held by such websites.
Law and Jurisdiction
This disclaimer notice shall be interpreted and governed by South African law, and any disputes in relation to it are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in South Africa.
We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice from time to time and any revised version will be deemed to be applicable from the first date of publication on this website.
Terms and conditions regarding payments and transactions:
- All transactions are between the customer (buyer) and the merchant (seller). Atlantic Rock T/A SinnCity merely provides a gateway service to the bank and verification software to process a financial transaction.
- Atlantic Rock T/A SinnCity cannot be held liable for any disputes arising between the merchant and the customer (or any third party) for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and/or howsoever arising. This includes consequential or incidental loss or damage, which shall include but shall not be limited to, loss to property or of profit, business, goodwill, revenue or anticipated earnings/savings.
- The customer warrants that any person initiating a transaction has their permission to take such action on their behalf. The customer hereby accepts all losses arising from any transaction carried out by any person acting without his/her authority.
- Both customer and merchant indemnify Atlantic Rock T/A SinnCity against all direct and/or consequential losses arising from incorrect information supplied or errors resulting from the incorrect input of data.
- The customer and/or merchant shall not use this website and services offered on the site for any illegal purposes.
- The customer and/or merchant shall not interfere with the normal operation of this website.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the customer is verifying that he/she is the cardholder and is undertaking a legitimate transaction. Atlantic Rock T/A SinnCity shall not be responsible for transactions carried out by any unauthorized person.